Happy New Year!!!
I hope you enjoyed your New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day! Now that I’ve recovered, it’s time to get into planning mode. It’s going to be an awesome year for me and my family and in order for that to be the case, I have to be intentional about it. 2014 was one of the first years in a very long time that I felt the uptick or the upswing. I can feel the momentum shifting, I can tell the pendulum is heading the other way. It’s an awesome feeling. I’m looking forward to all that God has in store for me in 2015.
With that being said, I have a list of a few goals. There’s a lot I want to accomplish this year. In no particular order…
1. Save Big. Coupon Burnout was the name of the game for me in most of 2014. That’s no longer an option. Couponing bigger, maximizing my savings apps, and scheduling time to organize my coupons are big on my priority list.
2. Lose weight. I steadily allowed my pants to fit tighter and tighter. That ends now. I’m not happy with my body right now and I want to be happy. About 40lbs or so. I’m starting now so that by the Summer I will be very pleased.
3. Move. I know that we are moving this year.
4. Work on self more. Not always the easiest to do, but certainly very rewarding.
5. Read more. Bible. Fiction and Non-Fiction. I want to learn more this year.
6. Pray/meditate more. I want to get used to a morning routine that consists of prayer/meditation and devotional/scripture reading, followed by a workout to get my day started.
8. Get my camera and snap like crazy!
9. Cook more.
Those are just a few of the things that I’m working on in 2015. I’ll be blogging more and journaling more. I’m working on my Vision Board today and over the weekend. Just adding a few things in place of other items I’ve manifested in 2014. I’ll be doing some de-cluttering and organizing. As for today, I’m ready for bed. What else is new?
Here’s to more sleep in 2015 🙂
Leave a Reply