Hey guys, I love a blog tag!! So I decided when I found Emily’s post that I would do it myself too! Besides, it’s something I can do during my downtime at work, since I’ve completed all of my work and can do without having to access other information. So let’s dig in!
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
really? lol I have african american hair, that is chemically relaxed.
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I don’t have any additional color in my hair, but when I have, I’ve done both, the salon and at home.
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
Sadly I’m a ponytail kinda girl, every now and then, I will wear my hair out.
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I will paint my own nails when I feel like it. During the Summer for my pedicures I will go to a salon. I do not wear acrylic nails so no need to really go for manicures. I have a desire to get more into my nails, but as of now, it’s just a desire.
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
When I am wearing it, it’s once I can no longer accept the chipping! lol
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
Spring and Summer
7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
My everyday face is less than 10 minutes, I would say between 6-10 minutes, if I am doing a nighttime look, maybe 15-20 minutes tops.
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Depends on the eye look. If I’m doing a lot of dark shadows or shadows I know have a lot of fallout, then I will do my eyes first. Otherwise (95% of the time) I do my face first then my eyes.
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I don’t collect makeup, although I would like to. But I do more than just buy when I need a product, how would that work out? lol
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never because I haven’t been able to master doing them myself. And when I have attempted, apparently I’ve caused my lashes to come out and now they’re sparse. I am thinking of trying those lash extensions. The last time I went to get my eyebrows waxed a girl was in the salon asking about them. I didn’t stick around long enough to hear the cost discussed but everything else sounded good.
11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
My everyday makeup face is: foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, blush, contour and lipcolor. At night or for a deeper look I will wear eyeliner. Eyeliner is not an everyday thing especially during allergy season, it’s just priceless.
12. Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family?
If I’m not leaving the house, I’m not wearing makeup, but if I have people coming over then I will wear a basic face, especially if I’m experiencing a lot of imperfections.
13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes. If my skin is being extra sensitive then I will go without makeup, or early morning weekends when I do my grocery shopping. But if I’m going to be out of the house during regular daytime hours, I will at least have on my basic face.
14. How many high-end products do you have?
My main eyeshadows are Urban Decay. Most of my foundations are drugstore. My current skincare products are Clinque. Everything else is a mixture.
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed? I’m getting into more OOTD’s on Instagram, but it’s not at all planned. I sometimes get my clothes out the night before, but that’s rare. Half the time I forget to post the pic! smh
16. How often do you change your handbag?
Almost never. I love bags I do, but I buy the basic Mom bag and wear it until it’s ragged. That’s when it’s time for a new purse! One day tho, one day…
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep? As of now, I wake up by 6:25 to get my daughter off to school, if I need to and my son allows me to, then I will take a quick nap and wake up again by 8:30. I go to sleep average about 11:45ish.
18. How often or when do you workout?
When I’m on my A game, then I workout minimum 5 days a week. When I do, it’s after my daughter is on the bus. And I try to workout on my lunch break at work.
19. Left handed or right handed?
20. How tall are you?
5 feet 6 inches
21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
je parle un peu français.
22. How many pets do you have?
zero but I want to get a dog when Jordan is in school.
23. How often are you on Blogger?
Not as often as I would like to be, but I’m getting back into the swing of things, and getting back to reading other blogs.
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Depends on the blog. If I’m reading someone’s blog about a recipe then I read comments to see if people liked it or had to tweak it. Generally speaking, no. Of course I do read my own comments when they come thru!
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
26. How did you come up with your blog name?
It’s pretty simple, they’re my blogs, hence Blogs by Aria lol.
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
My actual camera is a Nikon Coolpix but I honestly haven’t hardly used my camera since I got my Iphone. The Iphone is my camera.
28. How often do you clean your house?
What I wouldn’t do to have OCD!!! lol I am not the cleanest, I won’t lie, I’m a slob but I try to make things at least presentable, just don’t open that closet or that drawer! haha
29. What’s your favorite color?
30. Do you swear?
like a sailor. Say I don’t have a strong vocabulary if you want, and I’ll tell you you’re a mofo liar! haha I have a vivid vocabulary, but some words are just necessary, those my friends, are swear words.
31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Well, as of me typing right now, I have less than 45 minutes left in my workday. When I get home I will be watching the results show of Dancing With The Stars and probably not a whole lot after that.
Dontcha just love a tag?!? ♥ Me too!! Now I tag you! If you have a blog then please do a Beauty Blogger Tag and leave a link to your post in the comments below so I can check em out!
thanks for stopping by!!
Houston Salon says
I loved the way you have designed your blog.