Ulta’s Black Friday Sale begins at 8pm Thanksgiving.
Black Friday from Midnight – 10pm.
Saturday from 7am – 9pm.
Shop online starting 7pm cst on Thanksgiving.
Cyber Monday will be from 11pm cst on December 1st.
Here’s some of the highlights of the ad. I only listed a few, the ad is only 4 pages long. There is an in ad coupon. The standard $3.50 off $10 and as usual is full of exclusions…the main one being that it is not valid on Thanksgiving Savings.
Also the 25% coupon listed with the Ultra Chi is not in the ad. I’m not sure if it’s in store, but the ad lists the coupon price as if it’s easily accessible.
- $74.96 with 25% off coupon Ultra Chi Red Prodryer or 1″ Flat Iron
- $6.99 Big Sexy Hair Spray 3 to choose from
- $10 Bare Minerals Go For the Glow 3 pc Face and lip kit
- $10 Bare Minerals Light Things Up 3 pc Eye kit
- $16.99 ULTA Starry Nights light up blockbuster $200 value
- $16 Urban Decay Dangerous Palette reg $36
- $99 Clarisonic Mia First with sensitive brush head and charger
- $19 Tarte Special Delivery eye and cheek collection $43 value
- $18 Benefit 3pc Lip Lotto set $54 value
- $10 Butter London nail laquer duo in Knackerd and Slapper $20 value
- $7.50 OPI Cheers to the Holidays 4pc mini pack $12.95 value
- $10 Philosophy 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel, bubble bath reg $16.50
- $19 Smashbox Wonder Vision 3pc travel brush set
- $25 Philosophy Best Beautiful Wishes $53 value
- $15 Too Faced Better Than Sex eye essentials 3pc kit $42 value
- $19 Laura Gellar Beauty Sparkling Rose’ 5pc collection $90 value
- FREE Coach Love Rollerball with any $45 purchase from Coach fragrance collection
- FREE 5pc Holiday Serving set with any $40 fragrance purchase
- FREE tote with any $59.50 One Direction fragrance collection purchase
There are so many great deals and I literally squealed when I saw the ad! lol ask my co-workers haha. I mean, I would go just for me if I didn’t have to go other places. Many great gift ideas for the ladies in your life…friends, sisters, mothers and daughters. Don’t forget your Ulta Rewards card to rack up those points! I have a few items that if I have anything left, I will get because we all deserve a little beauty product pick me up! Or is that just me? lol
Leave a Reply