Hey friends! I hope you’re having a great day and a great week! I am popping in today to share my final gift guide of the season. I’ve saved the best for last! The gift guide for the girls! Which means, for the women on your list, like your mom your sister your bestie and of course yourself! I have really enjoyed “shopping” with you guys! Next holiday season I hope to get an earlier start and be able to share more with you but for now I’m just having fun with ya’ll and I hope you’ve had fun with me too.
I’ll go ahead and tell ya now, this may not be as long-winded as the gift guide for him I recently shared, but just to be safe, go ahead and grab a snack. I’ll give you a minute 🙂
*this post may include affiliate links, you can read more about that by reading my Disclosure post*
Honestly I was going to share different gift guides but I ran out of time. So I merged them all together and picked the products that would make the best gifts for every lady on your list. And you may be wondering if you’re reading this on the same day I’m publishing this post or a few days later if you’ll be able to order these items and get them on time and the answer is yes! Most of these items are available on Amazon and if you’re not already a Prime member then sign up for their free trial and see why Prime is the best! I love it and can’t go through life without it now that’s for sure! (click the banner below to try Amazon Prime for Free)
- Clarisonic Mia— The Clarisonic has been around for a while but if the girl on your list doesn’t have one she doesn’t know what she’s missing! Perfect gift idea and if she already has one then get her an upgraded version. There’s plenty to choose from with nice colors too.
- All I Need is Coffee & Mascara Mug — Love this cute mug for your makeup maven on your list!
- Best of Sigma 7 Brush Set — I have a full set of Sigma brushes and I have had them for years and love them! I don’t believe in buying cheap brushes. In my opinion there’s MAC makeup brushes and there’s Sigma makeup brushes. Sigma brushes are high quality at a lower price point than MAC. There are a few other makeup brushes from brands that have a great brush but they’re hit or miss. I always recommend Sigma. Friends don’t buy friends bad makeup brushes.
- Personalized Script Necklace — I love personalized jewelry. To me it never goes out of style as long as it’s tasteful like this one is.
- Talbots Ruffle Edge Gloves — Cute and fashionable gloves in one of the seasons top trends of ruffles. These are practical gloves to keep the hands warm with an added flair!
- Beats by Dre in ear headphones — These are in the perfect rose gold color and it’s Beats quality. Perfect gift for your sister or BFF.
- We’re Going to Need More Wine — Gabrielle Union wrote a witty and relateable memoir that we can all relate to. If you don’t already have a copy get one for you and one for her.
- Silk Sleep Mask and Blindfold — A small luxury for a mom with kids or a wife who needs to sleep in or any woman actually. I need these for myself it’s so bright in the mornings.
- Knit Beanie with Faux Fur Pom — Love this cozy beanie. It’s a stylish way to keep your head warm in this already too cold winter.
- Kate Spade Cameron Street Lucie Tote — A nice handbag is a great gift for Mom! I love this Kate Spade option because it’s a classic tote that comes in a variety of colors and is at a good price point.
- Muk Luks Microfiber Boot Socks — I love that these socks are made to be worn with boots so they stay put and they aren’t too thick so your boots will still fit perfectly. Plus they’re cozy. Makes a great gift or stocking stuffer.
- Fitbit Charge 2 — Yes I’m a lover of the Fitbit 🙂 They make great gifts for the holidays and they’re very useful. My Mom got one for Christmas last year and mine was a Christmas gift to myself.
- Make and Model Snow Elf Graphic Pajamas — To some they’re cliche but I think cozy and cute pajamas are a great gift for Christmas. Especially the holiday themed ones. I know I’m not the only one who is still wearing their holiday pajamas in March. 😉
- Adore Me Darlyy Cami and Pant Pajamas — While I’m talking pajamas this is a perfect gift to gift yourself this holiday season! I love Adore Me! They’re not just bras they have sleepwear and lingerie and the size range is what makes them stand out to me! Because jeez Victoria’s Secret can you give a girl some range please. I digress. If you’re new to Adore Me you can get your first set for $24.95.
- Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove — This brush cleaning glove helps out with the chore of cleaning your makeup brushes. It has different textures on the glove that you use to deep clean your brushes and it speeds up the process of cleansing your brushes.
- Kate Spade Leather Smartphone Crossbody Bag — This cute little bag is perfect for when you don’t need a full handbag but you need to carry your phone and a few essentials.
- Sigma Highlight Expert Brush Set — This three piece set gives you the tools to highlight like the pros. If I didn’t mention it before Sigma Brushes are cruelty free. They also have a contour brush set if that’s more her (or your) thing.
- Winter Women’s Fleece Lined Leather Gloves — Leather gloves are stylish and never go out of style. Fleece lining is icing on the cake.
- LuMee Duo LED Lighted iPhone Case — With perfect lighting for selfies this case is great for the selfie queen.
- Ivy Park Mid Rise Ankle Leggings — For the girl who is working on her fitness she can work it in style with the Ivy Park logo showing off her fashion sense as well.
How’d I do on the length? Good I hope! I also hope that you’ve found today’s gift guide for her, as well as my other gift guides this holiday season to be very helpful! It was so much fun sharing them. Speaking of sharing, please share this gift guide with your family and friends especially if there’s some items up here you’re putting on your holiday wishlist! I have a few gifts I’m going to wrap and then I’m going to bed 🙂 Thanks for spending time with me today, I appreciate you for it.
Leave a Reply