Happy week before Thanksgiving friends! I was just thinking to myself how Thanksgiving is next week and I need to think of what to wear. I’ve decided that leggings are the way to go 😉 Comfortable and breathable and they can be dressed up or down. With boots, booties, sneakers or flats. Such a versatile article of clothing. The question is, what to wear on top. Since we’re going for comfort on the bottom I think we should go for stylish on top. This got my wheels turning and I decided to share some cute options that I’m thinking of going with. As a bonus, these aren’t just options for Thanksgiving but they can also be great for Christmas dinner(s) and work parties where you don’t have to be too dressy. Plus some of these cute options are on sale! Bonus!!
*this post may include affiliate links, you can read more about that by reading my Disclosure post*
- Plaid Lantern Sleeve Tunic Shirt — This cute top has both style with the lantern sleeves, which I love, and it skims right over the booty. It looks very put together. The plaid is great for fall and it has a feminine touch. It pairs great with leggings, jeans and slacks. And with the code SOGOOD it’s 40% off!
- Colorblock Stripe Slit Cuff Tunic Sweater — I love this style of sweater. It’s right in my comfort zone as far as looks go and it’s comfy, cozy with a feeling of cashmere without the cashmere price. Also with the code SOGOOD it’s 40% off!
- Tunic Blouse — This airy and flowy blouse is perfect for date night and the office. And when wearing it for the holidays you’ll look pulled together and it’ll be our little secret that it’s super comfortable! You’ll want to scoop this one up fast, all sizes are currently available and with the code SOGOOD you’ll get it for 60% off!!
- Relaxed Cold Shoulder Top — This top is great if you like the cold shoulder trend. And you won’t spend more than $20 on this one! Right now it comes in this teal blue shown and black. The teal is on sale for under $10!!! Walk don’t run! Plus you can get an additional 40% off with the code STYLE! Definitely can’t beat that!
- Plush Turtleneck Tunic — Talk about cozy! This tunic feels super soft and is great to pair with leggings and is great for lounging around at home. It comes in a lot of color options and you can take 40% off with the code STYLE.
- NY&Co Belted Poplin Tunic — This versatile top can be worn with skirts, jeans, pants and leggings. You can loosen the belt as the day goes on 😉 Some of the reviewers said it runs small and to order one size up. And as you can see in the picture above it fully covers your behind. This top is currently on sale for $19.99 at 60% off!
7. Women’s Tie Sleeve Off the Shoulder Tunic — This off the shoulder top is flowy and has feminine detail with the tie sleeves. If you are a fan of the off the shoulder look then I say don’t wait too long to get this top! I think this is great especially if you’re not too busty.
8. Balloon Sleeve Tunic — Last but not least I had to share this gorgeous balloon sleeve tunic from Forever 21. This is in plus size and I didn’t see it in regular sizes so bonus for you if you’re a plus size diva. I love that it covers the derriere and has both these cute balloon sleeves and the shoulder slits. Perfect combination!
I hope you found some cute options for the upcoming season. I know I’m ordering a few, especially the ones on sale 🙂 Now I need to head to bed and not stay up too late watching The Panthers vs Dolphins football game. Love Monday night football except that I can’t watch it all since I have to get my sleep. Until next time friends! Thanks for spending some time with me today 🙂
Anthony Mullian says
These tops look quite comfortable. Gonna refer this article to my wife.
Susan Chapman says
Leggings are love! Wearing tops on leggings are always a good choice to be done. Really loved all the tops especially the orange one.
fishing nice says
Nice post really inspired by your sense of fashion.
Kelly Park says
great tips shared in a very understanding manner and I find it very useful for me, thank you so much for sharing.
Kaylee Jones says
Thanks for sharing the information about cute tops wear leggings. I think your blog very helpful for more people.
I’m glad you enjoyed my post Kaylee thanks for leaving me a comment ♥
Chantal Paddyfoot says
This is funny cause I had decided to wear leggings as well and I hadn’t picked out my top yet but for sure leggings. I took the pair out I was going to wear and placed them on the dresser. But, now after reading this post I may wear a fun pair instead of the sold ones I took out.
glad I could inspire Chantal! 🙂